As a recovering perfectionist, one of the most pervasive problems I run into is procrastination. The perfectionist way of thinking is: ‘Why start a project when I know I won’t be able to do it perfectly? Maybe I should wait a few months to get better at it first’ or ‘Nooooo, this project isn’t done yet and I can’t move on to the next thing, because there are so many details that aren’t perfect yet!’.
And so many of you loyal blog readers and Soul-Connected Squad members have let me know that you feel the same. You struggle with the exact same issue. That’s why it was so important to me to create a workshop with a clear framework and 4 actionable steps to help you kick your procrastination in the shins and to share this workshop on the blog.
PIN AWAY :)
A little disclaimer upfront, this isn’t going to be one of those workshops where you sit back on the couch, listen and relax. No, you’ve got work to do, my friend! I’m going to leave you with a lot of homework. So, grab a journal or notebook to take notes, write down questions, and reflect on your answers.
This workshop is a must-watch for you if...
- you're stuck in procrastination station and dream of cruising along the productivity highway.
- you're spending all your time on the busy bus heading straight for burnout city.
- you’ve invested in so many journals, apps, and programs on a quest for productivity and the only result is that you’re a few hundred dollars lighter and still nowhere near you goals.
What you'll learn in this workshop
- Why mental blocks keep you in a state of being frazzled and frustrated instead of achieving the goals (#allthethings) you set for yourself and how you can turn procrastination into purposeful productivity.
- How to tap into your purpose to create a daily routine that gets you organized and gets shit done.
- The steps you need to take to build a daily routine and master a purposefully productive work and life, so that you can put an end to all that exhaustion and overwhelm.
- Actionable tips on how to put your daily routine into practice, so that you no longer have to spend nights and weekends glued to your computer, jumping from task to task, watching as everyone else makes it look effortless.
Sounds good, huh?! Imagine how all of that would feel, how different your work and life could be.
Now let’s start doing the work to make it happen.
If you want to see me throw some air punches, bust out in an impromptu rendition of The Surpreme’s ‘Stop in the name of love’, and learn a thing or two about kicking procrastination in the butt, then you won’t want to miss out. Click on the button to watch the workshop replay video.